Did you see the author, James Frey, on Oprah this week? Have you read, A Million Little Pieces?

When he wrote A Million Little Pieces in 2006 I chose to not read his book. Watched him on Oprah after the lies in the book were revealed. Saw him this week and was curious about him and the book so just started reading it. So far......hard to put down. What did you think of the book?

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 4:45 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Haven't read it. Thought about it though. Glad you are enjoying it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I LOVED the book. Who cares if it's real or not. None of the other books I read are real. It's a terrific book.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:58 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I thought it was a great book, and one i recommend for a good read.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:00 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I didnt hear about him until the whole Oprah thing...watching him on there made me want to read the book lol...Might pick it up the next time I'm at the book store
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I didn't see him on Oprah or hear about his book-but I want to read it now, real or not!!
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 5:41 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Thanks for your comments.....I went to Goodwill this morning, on the chance of finding the book there. Started looking, OMG, so many books. There was a lady looking at books and I stated talking to her. Trying to figure out where it might be as no rhyme or reason to placement of the books. She asked what i was looking for, i told her and she pulled the book out as she had just seen it. WOW, $1 and I really am already hooked by this book. Happy Day to ALL.
    Librarylady60

Comment by Librarylady60 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on May. 20, 2011