Should Israel Pull Back to '67 Borders to Create Palestinian State? (Poll)

Please go to this link and vote, I'm not sure how long it will stay open...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/19/israel-pull-67-borders-create-palestinian-state/

Opinion Should Israel Pull Back to '67 Borders to Create Palestinian State?

You Decide Published May 19, 2011 | FoxNews.com Print Email Share Comments (6733) President Obama on Thursday endorsed Palestinians' demand for their own state based on borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war. The move comes ahead of Isreali Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech next week to a joint session of Congress. Do you agree with Obama's decision? Share your thoughts, answer our question then click "Leave a Comment." Should Israel Pull Back to '67 Borders to Create Palestinian State? Yes. The current situation can't continue, and something needs to give. Not sure. I'm wondering whether Obama gave Israel the heads-up on this.  Israel is our one true ally in the region, and we need to stand with them.

Other (post a comment) View Results Share This Polldaddy.com This is not a scientific poll. 

Please answer Yes or No...

agentwanda

Asked by agentwanda at 4:59 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• If this measure would increase the peace, then Israel should do it.

I don't think it would do anything to increase the peace. I think if you give land to the Palestinians they will just okay, we got that, now we want more. They will NOT be happy until Israel no longer exists. They literally want Israel wiped off the map. That is their goal, along with most of the Middle East nations. The Palestinians have not kept one, not ONE, treaty or agreement that they agreed to EVER.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 10:03 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I voted earlier today. My answer was no. Honestly, I can't believe Obama had enough balls to demand something so stupid.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:12 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Going to go vote, but I have to ask one thing, why should Israel pull back it's borders? What purpose does that serve?
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 5:03 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Voted no, they didn't have a HELL NO option.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Just voted.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:07 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Same here special. Looks like most people agree from the poll.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Voted No as well.

Answer by gemgem at 6:06 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I think if you give land to the Palestinians they will just okay, we got that, now we want more. They will NOT be happy until Israel no longer exists.

This ^^^
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:06 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I voted NO...

Ellish, this topic was discussed yesterday on more than one post but here is one of them:  http://www.cafemom.com/answers/845700/Obama_wants_Israel_to_go_back_to_1967_borders_Thoughts

I was just trying to keep it simple today.  I mainly wanted to share the poll, that's why I asked for yes or no answers, some of us ladies get perturbed with redundancy, lol...

agentwanda

Comment by agentwanda (original poster) at 6:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I voted yes. Palestinians have a right to a homeland as well. They were forced out of theirs when the UN created the nation of Israel as for refugees of the Holocaust. Both groups have an historic claim to the Holy Land. If this measure would increase the peace, then Israel should do it. My in-laws live in Israel and are descended from survivors of both the Holocaust and Russian Pogroms.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 6:25 PM on May. 20, 2011