Do You Still Eat Out?

Yes I do, again small places like the fish and chips place, last night a pizza, so tired, so DH pick one up on the way home. Might go to brunch on Sunday. I still see full families out eating, so not just me. My reason so tired over worked and do not want to feel like a work junkie and need to get out and saying this economy does not have us and we are still having fun.

sweet11-12

Asked by sweet11-12 at 5:13 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Hubby and I go out to eat at least once a week.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Not often, but those who do eat out are helping support the restaurant and all of the employees there and the suppliers and the laundry people and the cleaning equipment suppliers and the farmers... so it is our duty to eat out!

Answer by Bmat at 5:16 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Once or twice a month.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:16 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Yep! We try to eat at home most of the time, but DH is very into date night, which almost always involves food!
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 5:16 PM on May. 20, 2011

• My hubby and I both work stressful jobs, so it is so much easier to eat out than come home and cook. I just tryto find healthy places to eat, although a good burger and fries on occasion is fine with me too. It's not an everyday thing but sometimes I'm just too tired.
    IamErin-K.

Answer by IamErin-K. at 5:17 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Sometimes, I just don't feel like cooking and we really like to go to breakfast.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:19 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Not anymore... We are way to broke to be eating out. I just meal plan and always have a few quick and easy or make ahead meals mixed in for the nights I know I'm going to be tired or short on time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:20 PM on May. 20, 2011

• If we go out of town yes and sometimes when I have had a really tough day at work yes but most of the time no
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:52 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I cook all weak and we like to go out for dinner on the weekends.
    myfamilymylife1

Answer by myfamilymylife1 at 6:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• we eat out just not very often
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:06 PM on May. 20, 2011