30 years old and I still get zits regularly!!

OMG. I am 30! I wash my face twice a day. I use and oil free facial lotion. I use Nutrgena skin clearing make up when I wear it (3-4 times a week for a few hours) I use my microderm abrasion kit once a month... What else can I do. It's not bad but I always have 2-3 zits on my face and this pink area between my eyes that looks like a lot of ztis but they never turn into anything other than a pink area with lots of little tiny bumps. So between my eyes and my chin are the only places I see them. When will I out grow this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Health

• Dude, tell me about it - I'm 32 and feel like I am high school. I was actually thinking about going to a dermatologist. It doesn't have to be a terrible case to get it treated..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:40 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I'm in my 40's and still break out regularly. I have PCOS and my acne responds to nothing as a preventative(I've gone to dermatologists, tried b/c that is supposed to reduce acne.) It's very annoying.

I would consider a dermatologist because it couldn't hurt and it might help.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:45 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I use Acnefree that u can buy at Walmart. I am 36 and if I don't use it then I break out. Its better than Proactiv.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 5:47 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Wash your make up brushes weekly..Don't scrub your skin. Take a multi-vitamin. Drink lots of water and get to sleep early.

Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 5:52 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Yup, I am 32 and I have tried everything, including Accutane. I recently discovered Alba Botanica's Acnedote line, which has worked better for me than anything I have tried. I use the astringent, scrub, and drying lotion (although it doesn't make my skin dry, which is good), and Alba's Hawaiian moisturizer. I'm still looking for a cleanser I like. This hasn't taken it away completely, but it's close. It's better than anything I've tried in nearly 20 years.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:06 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Have you ever tried arbonne? I had that problem and it Arbonne was the only thing that cleared me up...
    Costacr

Answer by Costacr at 6:32 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Sounds like you use alot of products...might not be helping. Have you tried drying them out with toothpaste? Also I used to use Epiclear (not found in stores) I found it online and it was amazing! Unlike proactive where you really can't stop using it cause they will come back and get worse.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 7:01 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I love murad, you can get it at a salon or online and it is great. I would suggest wearing mineral make-up as it is easier on your pores.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:58 AM on May. 21, 2011