JellyStone Park?

Has anyone ever camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone park? Was it nice? Would You recc? Thanks In Advance for all advice:)

liss05

Asked by liss05 at 5:32 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Travel

• Jellystone in Texas looked like a lot of fun -- we are planning on going this summer. I think it kind of depends on whether you like the outdoors and the whole camping (or staying in a cabin) scene. I suggest going for a weekend (thats when most of the activities are) the first time. I would love to know your opinion if you do go!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:37 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I haven't stayed there, we just went up to visit some family that were staying there. It was okay, they had Yogi and boo boo in a, I wanna say fire truck? that drove around the camp grounds. That's about all I can remember from it and we were only there maybe an hour.
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 5:44 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Jellystone is a lot of fun and they usually have several activities for children.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:23 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I live near it. I haven't personally stayed there but I've heard that it's okay.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 5:42 PM on May. 20, 2011

• It's ok. Not tons of stuff to do. It's a typical campground if you ask me. A pool, pond, playground, mini golf, boats..... Nothing special. If your going to camp, and not wanting to do things like hiking or nature was, your good. I'd suggest to bring your own forms of entertainment... Water balloons, squirt guns, yard games
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:51 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Love it!! We are going to the one in Kentucky Mammoth Cavea next weekend. We rented a cabin. It's going to be fun. I grew up going to Jellystone Park.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:37 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Jellystone is real? LMAO I thought it was made up.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:29 AM on May. 21, 2011

• there are many jelly stones throughout the US. i would hope they are equally great. The one here in jersey is building a splash park for the summer of 2011. Stayed there years ago and they had tons of activities for kids to do. i do believe they have a rewards card now too. yogi club lol. you stay so many nights get nights free
    shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 10:41 PM on May. 25, 2011