Car trip or fly?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 5:46 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Travel

• FLY!!!!! anything over 4 hours.. FLY!!! we all are terrible in the car.. it would be a nightmare
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:47 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Car, planes scare me. I get jumpy even though I've been on over 20 so far.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 5:47 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Car. I do not wish to be felt up or nuked so no flying for me. It my not be practical, so staying close to home or driving distance
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 5:49 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I prefer a car trip as I like to see all the sites and stop when I want to
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:50 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Car, we are getting ready to drive from NC to AK.
    momoftatertots

Answer by momoftatertots at 5:56 PM on May. 20, 2011

• It depends. If we want/need to visit family overseas (we have family in Europe, Israel and New Zealand) then flying is the obvious choice. For the summer and visiting family on the West Coast we drive. It ends up being less expensive, even with crazy gas prices.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:30 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I prefer car, you are on your time and can do as you wish.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:52 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm with sweet, until the TSA, stops their groping, I prefer driving.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 9:25 AM on May. 21, 2011

• It depends on the length of the trip.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:45 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Mostly I have driven, I don't mind the trips, and when you travel with young ones and need car seats, play pens, ect. It is eaiser and cheaper to take everything and drive. I took my 1st long trip about 10 hours when my son was 10 months old, again when he was 15 months, 18 months, and two, that time I was 8 month pregnat too. Then I took both of them when the youngest was eight months old, then most recently when they were 18 months and 3 and 1/2. I never had issues. Three of these times we went in a R.V which was great I used my PC to show DVDS, I had snacks and drinks, and no rude strangesrs. It has nothing to do with not likeing flying or not trusting it or the airport employees it's just eaiser when the boys are olders and no longer need carseats I man considered it.
    Codragonfly

Answer by Codragonfly at 10:53 PM on May. 21, 2011