HELP ME PLEASE .... I NEED TO KNOW WATS WRONG

i had a bbygirl two months ago .. and she passed away well me and my husband are trying again but every time we try i bleed a blood clot .. i had a c section and i dont know if im messed up for good??

sophiamommy324

Asked by sophiamommy324 at 5:59 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• So sorry to hear you lost your baby :( but good you are trying again. I worried about being somehow "broken" after a c-sec, but I went on to have more babies. If it's really worrying you, go to the doctor.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:01 PM on May. 20, 2011

• well i have a set of twins and had a c section and then had my angel sophia ... but everytime we do it and he u know wat .... i have a blood clot come out ... im scared i cant have anymore babies
    sophiamommy324

Comment by sophiamommy324 (original poster) at 6:11 PM on May. 20, 2011

• perhaps you should wait a little longer, you saythat is has only been two months sinceyour csection? maybe try to heal a little more before trying to concieve. so sorry for your loss
    amy585

Answer by amy585 at 6:13 PM on May. 20, 2011

• You may still have some lining left from your pregnancy. Have you had a normal period yet?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Oh, and, make sure you have the sex okay from your doc at your 8 week check-up . . . . if you haven't had it yet, bring up the bleeding issue.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:20 PM on May. 20, 2011

• So very sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you. I am glad to know you are trying, however I had three c-sections and it is considered major surgery. My doc told me that even though we can't feel or see it, our bodies are still healing for several months afterwards. The more times you are cut, the longer it takes to heal. The scar inside you may just need more time to heal. Give it some time, and if you are still having problems, see your og/gyn. It doesn't mean that you can never have anymore children, but you have to take care of yourself first by completely healing. Best of Luck.
    busymom340

Answer by busymom340 at 6:20 PM on May. 20, 2011

• yes i have had my normal period .. im just worried :(
    sophiamommy324

Comment by sophiamommy324 (original poster) at 6:22 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i went to0 a 4 week check up he didnt say anything about a 8 week check up
    sophiamommy324

Comment by sophiamommy324 (original poster) at 6:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I am sure you will be fine. You are probably just still healing, so take it easy. If it were me, I would hold off on the sexual activity for another cycle and try again. There is alot of healing to do, especially since you just went through a full-term pregnancy and C-section.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Good luck mama . .. I am so sorry about your baby girl :(
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:33 PM on May. 20, 2011