Im sorry to bother everyone with another pregnancy question, but i dont know if i should be concerned.

I am 22 weeks pregnant, 23 weeks on sunday. All day long I have been getting the sensation of a braxton hick, but my tummy doesn't get hard with the sensation. I'm not sure what is going on. Anyone have an idea? I do at times feel baby more balled up at the time of the sensation, but not everytime.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 6:03 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a feeling thinking it was braxton hicks that early but I think what it was, was the baby having the hick ups....my stomach has never been soft always been hard from about 20 weeks on...
    Costacr

Answer by Costacr at 6:40 PM on May. 20, 2011

• It starts with a crampy feeling and moves up my stomach just as a contraction would, but my stomach isn't getting hard at all. Which I am sure is good, but I don't understand why I am feeling that way.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 6:43 PM on May. 20, 2011