Is this Possible?

My neice is 15 and has came to me her mother died and she thinks shes pregnant she had sex last week and now her stomache is hurting i said maybe your stressing, were going to wait untill she misses her period but shes 98% pregnant because they were not smart with it. So i guess what im asking is it possible that she hurting because of that or is it because shes stressing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I highly doubt she would know with in the week, but she could be pregnant from another time. Yes, you can get cramps from implantation. But you can get them from stress too. Just wait.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• This was her first time.
    Anonymous

• Then I really doubt it. it takes about 5-7 days for the fertilized egg to even reach the uterus to plant itself.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• She is probably just stressing out. If her mom just passed, it is completely understandable. Keep an eye out for her, and if she still feels funny in about a week or two, get her to take a test.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• No she wouldnt know yet. I know the first time I had a scare I had alot of pain as well and I think it was psychological. She probably is just stressing out and creating these pains in her mind. I would tell her to relax and wait until she misses a period, and tell her she probably has nothing to worry about. Her stress can also cause her to be late or miss a period.

Answer by gemgem at 3:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• sometimes the thought of something can cause false symptoms... i would talk to her to calm her, definately wait because if you got a test and it was neg doesnt mean its not positive like someone said it takes awhile. maybe this experience will scare her enough to not be irresponsible anymore.
    Anonymous

• I agree that it is most likely stress. The earliest that I have ever heard of someone experiencing symptoms was at 4 weeks.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• 7 days post conception is too early to be symptomatic or even know because the actual implantation hasn't yet occurred (so Hcg hormone has not been released)

For the record, I was a stupid STUPID teenager and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years for the entire two years we were together and never once got pregnant. So... have faith! She might just be freaking out!
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I was a stupid STUPID teenager and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years for the entire two years

Jeff and i have been together for five years, and rarely used protection and I just got pregnant, ha. Well, 8 months ago I got pregnant lol.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2008