Anyone use clear blue digital pregnancy test with conception indicator? Reviews?

I have the Answers hpt, and I haven't read bad reviews, but not good either. Thought the idea of the conception indicator was neat, but does it work? What other hpt are great ones? I keep reading about finding hpt's with a low ??? number... but forgot what it's called. I looked on the boxes and didn't find the "???" number anywhere on any of them. If you know what I'm talking about, how do you find out what brands have a great read?

triciabc21

Asked by triciabc21 at 6:11 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I used it with my last 2 pregnancies and man does it take the guess work out of whether you're reading the test right or wrong. sometimes when you test early with the non-digital tests the second line is so faint that you misread it. that won't happen with a digital test. they rock!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 7:02 PM on May. 20, 2011