What is Netanyahu thinking?

Main Image
Main Image
Main Image

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:12 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL I don't think I can say what he is thinking without getting thown off cafemom.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:27 PM on May. 20, 2011

• #1 "This guy really is that audacious!

#2 "You don't get to tell me what to do.

#3 "Is he looking at me? The evil eye you say? Well now I can say I don't feel left out."
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 6:43 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Wow, he is pissed! Look how his hands are clasped....he is restraining an urge to knock the crap out of Oba....errrrr someone.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:12 PM on May. 20, 2011

• He actually looks amused in the 1st one and the 2nd, you ARE kidding, right? The 3rd, nope, nada, not happening...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 7:18 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Netanyahu: I can't believe 52,000,000 Americans thought this "FONFER" (Yiddish for double-talker; cheat; swindler), who is nothing but a GROYSEH MACHER  (Yiddish derogatory term for someone who thinks they're important), was the answer to their prayers!! OY!!

big smile mini

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:25 PM on May. 20, 2011

• As for Obama's facial expression in the bottom image....NOTHING but contempt for Netanyahu.
    LoriKeet

• The top pic is the one that struck me. He looks to be thinking "how did the American people ever get stupid enough to elect this dumb Fu...
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 7:35 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I need to learn Yiddish.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 8:03 PM on May. 20, 2011

And in the 2nd pic did you see how Obama is pointing his finger at him? "Now you listen here. You will do what I tell you to do." I guess "audacity" was the right title for his book.

DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 9:06 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Wish my hub was here to come up with some captions. I'm sure y'all would be ROFLOL. I know I am at y'all's statements :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:48 PM on May. 20, 2011