Can home pregnancy test be wrong?

My last period was April 5th 2011. I have took three different test and all turn up negative. I took them as directed and doubled checked to make sure i read them right. I have been having what people are telling me are symptoms which include headaches, mood swings, abdominal pain, hungrier then i have ever been in my whole life, I am tired all the time, and sensitive to smell.
Could the three different test be wrong or do i just have more issues then i know?

MamaKitty4990

Asked by MamaKitty4990 at 6:22 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• They can be wrong.  Best bet, get a blood test.  Also, know that if you didn't ovulate, it can make your period late.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• They can be wrong but they are very sensitive. Try first thing in the morning urine, if they still come up negative then go to the doctor and see.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 6:25 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I have no clue how to tell if i ovulated or not....is there a certain amount of time that it makes one late or is it different with every person?
    MamaKitty4990

Comment by MamaKitty4990 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on May. 20, 2011

• They can be wrong. I would talk to doc. and ask for blood test.
    artio.sd

Answer by artio.sd at 11:43 PM on May. 20, 2011