Am I wrong to be upset?

My SO txts me asking to make him dinner because hes on his way home...and he has to go to his ex's to help price shit for a yardsale..some of it is his stuff too....so I throw something together...sausage,red potatoes,chicken and grn peppers...I thought it sounded good...well he got home and layed down and when dinner was ready didnt even get up I go in there after I eat and tell him it's getting late so he gets up grabs some things he wants to take over there...walking past his bowl of food several times and then leaves...umm...wtf!! so i txt him I wouldnt of cooked had i known you were ot even going to take a fucking bite...I even cut my finger pretty bad...he says oh well it didnt sound or look good...it pisses me off!!!! he could have fucking tried it at least!!!! right?

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 6:31 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• You are absolutely right .....and I would be upset also....He needs to not go to his ex's in the first place though..that would of made me more mad then the food
    Costacr

Answer by Costacr at 6:34 PM on May. 20, 2011

• No. Next time do not make dinner. Hope you feel better.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 6:34 PM on May. 20, 2011

• how rude! I think today is the day for all guys to be major pricks I know my SO and my boys are all getting on my nerves today.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 6:34 PM on May. 20, 2011

• So true he does not need to go to exs and I would be pissed if I made my man food nn he didn't eat it
    lovergurl18970

Answer by lovergurl18970 at 6:42 PM on May. 20, 2011

• The ex thing is a whole diff. story..weve come to an agreeance with that..of course all i can think now is she will probably cook him something and he will eat it...which makes me want to punch him and it may or may not happen...he's never not eaten what ive made....hes even made a point to finish food ive made saying it was alright...not really that good..thankfully it wasa recipe so I want to hurt by it...so for him to not even try it really hurt my feelings
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 6:47 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I would have been mad too! That's just plain disrespectful, if you ask me!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:57 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I am sorry! I think it's awesome that you are confident with the ex though:) Good for you, that makes life so much easier!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:26 AM on May. 21, 2011

• All I can say is, he'd remember the next time I cooked for him.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:25 PM on May. 23, 2011