How many of you do not watch/own a t.v.

It's hard to find many people anymore who go without t.v.

Ruthmom802

Asked by Ruthmom802 at 6:40 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Technology

• Same as Dkhilly in our home, and we've never looked back.  It's better to wait until a TV series is cancelled, or at least until the season is released on DVD, before watching it because then you can see it all in one go & without paying obscene prices to have it hacked up by more commercials than content. winking

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 12:05 AM on May. 21, 2011

• We have a TV, but no TV service...just our DVDs and netflix... I don't miss TV service one bit.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 6:42 PM on May. 20, 2011

• My husband doesn't watch TV, we own one as I watch when he's away on business but it's a tiny thing and I just pull it out occasionally... He thinks it "clouds his brain!".
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 6:43 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Just imagine how much more we as a society can/could accomplish if we'd get off our rears, get away from the tube and become productive, be a family and become healthy again. Thanks for your comments so far. It is good to find others who are tired of t.v. as well. : )
    Ruthmom802

Comment by Ruthmom802 (original poster) at 12:37 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I am not a T.V watcher. Unless something very interesting is on, then I might watch. I would say I watch 2 hrs of T.V a week.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 10:33 AM on May. 22, 2011