twitching

i feel this weird twitching in my tummy...it doesn't feel like the baby moving but i suppose it could be...any ideas? if it is the baby kicking i think i have a star soccer player in there lol bc shes going to town, although i honestly don't think its her bc its in the same place every time

patientlyw8ing

Asked by patientlyw8ing at 3:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Depending on how far along you are, it could really be the baby. I got weird twitches at first, and it took me a week or two to really determine the difference between kicks and gas. And just cause it's in the same spot doesn't mean a thing!
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• It's probably hiccups :oD Or it could be just that, twitching. Doesn't mean anything is wrong. You may have just eaten something that gave the baby hiccups, lol. That's usually what it is when you feel it in the same spot over and over.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Whenever I lay down to go to sleep, I sleep on my right side, and I get a little twitch sometimes in the same exact spot. It could just be a twitch from your uterus growing and your muscles getting pushed out of the way. It could also be hiccups if it's rhythmic. And it could also be early kicks depending on how far along you are. Good luck, momma!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2008