Is this bad?..

I am a few days away from 35 weeks. Is it bad for me to "play" with my baby boy too much while he is in my belly? Like kinda nudging him and stuff when he's moving or nudging back a little when he nudges me just to see him move again? My Fiance keeps telling me I'm going to hurt him and he is all worried about it, but I'm not pushing hard or anything, I am just so fascinated with seeing and feeling him move, I love it :]

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 7:11 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's fine. He's pretty much protected in there. I am sure you are being gentle.

Good luck and Congratulations!!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:23 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I don't think you are hurting him. To ease your Fiance call the doctor and let him ask if you are.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:23 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I don't know...I will move her to get her moving when I think it has been a while. My LP will blow raspberries on my belly or "tickle her feet". I think that in centuries of women, we can't be the first, and babies are born just fine every day LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:33 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i doont think you are..dont think you have any reaason to worry ..i did the same thing while i was prego and my dd is jst perfect...i loved it too
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:37 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Thanks Mommas :]
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 8:09 PM on May. 20, 2011