I need activity ideas for a daycare with kids 5-7 years old

I am doing this project for school where i am job shadowing and working with kids. I am currently working with School aged kids (5-7 years) and need a fun christmas/winter project for them to do. Please if you have any ideas post them and their instructions.

THANKS!

Feesha

Asked by Feesha at 3:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Isn't this YOUR project to do?
    Anonymous

• snow flakes, palying with shaving cream to make a snow picture. It also cleans the tables good. You cango to ask.com and type in holiday actives for kids. they ahev alot online to give ideas.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 3:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I was going to say you may want to search home daycare sites. Also making snowmen with cotton balls or taking black construction and having them draw winter scenes with white calk.
    momof3grls4517

Answer by momof3grls4517 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i just did a craft tonight with my girl scout troop. we took packaging peanuts and glued them on santa's beard. you could have them draw santa or print one. you could also use a snowman.
    you can also take old puzzle pieces and have them paint them green. cut circles with a hole in out of cardboard and then have them glue on the puzzle pieces for a wreath.
    you could let them decorate up christmas balls.
    you could make the "old fav." a paper chain or string popcorn with them.
    make cookies and let them decorate and eat.
    i hope this helps.
    mygirlsrock00

Answer by mygirlsrock00 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2008