The end of the world

Ok, so the Bible says:
Matthew 24:43-44 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

So I take that to mean that since it has been predicted that the world will end tomorrow, it WON'T happen tomorrow since it was predicted.

JLS2388

Asked by JLS2388 at 7:50 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I agree!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:52 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Something like that. Nobody knows....it's a secret.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Not to mention that the LAST time this guy said this would happen (in 1994) it didn't.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I was telling one of my friends, "Watch...it's going to be like the day after....in the middle of the afternoon. That way people wake up and are like, 'What happened? I thought yesterday was the last day of the world. I guess I'll go for lun---" lol No one knows the day or hour, right? So why do we keep predicting this stuff? lol
    ImPhoenix

Answer by ImPhoenix at 7:56 PM on May. 20, 2011

• But what if he told you no one would know so when someone would predict it we would all think it isn't going to happen, just for it to happen anyways and totally catch us all off guard? Or what if he knows we know that we won't know so he knows and knows to do it when we know it won't happen? Conundrum....... And if you completely got lost it;s okay, so did I. LOL

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• lol layh41407 you took the word right from my mouth
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:06 PM on May. 20, 2011

• am i pregnant?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:12 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Good one Dullscissors! LOVE it! :-)

But some idiot voted it DOWN. @@ I am always amazed here.......
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Bahahahaha Dullscissors! Anyone who votes that down just doesn't get it, lol. But I do - and I think it's great! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:30 PM on May. 20, 2011

• LOL@dullscissors! Just for that I decided to post for points! End of world coming, gotta get those points by God!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 9:34 PM on May. 20, 2011