What is the earliest after conception that you have experienced symptoms?

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 7:55 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 6 days after sex...It was with my first daughter, I know for sure the exact day I got pregnant, and it was the kick off to 9 months of morning sickness. With my 2nd I didn't notice as quickly, but I think that has to do with the fact that I was so distracted by work, having a child, school, etc that I was not as in tune with my body.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:01 PM on May. 20, 2011

• a week or two before I was supposed to start my period. my uterus and breasts changed right away. I also felt euphoric in the mornings and super sleepy
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 8:19 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I think I started feeling symptoms about a week and a half after conception, but if I wasn't ttc I probably wouldn't have noticed anything.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:38 PM on May. 20, 2011

• The day I was suppose to get my period, I felt extremely sick...all 4 pregnancies. The day I was late, and got sick, I was like "hun, you're going to be a daddy again in 8 months".
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:16 AM on May. 21, 2011