Daycare Vouchers??

I live in Duval county (Jacksonville, FL) and I'm wondering how I can get daycare vouchers. My hubby is currently incarcerated and I have 3 kids and NO JOB!! So I need to get daycare vouchers so I can look for and possibly get a JOB!! If anyone has any type of information please let me know....I greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Amy_Scott

Asked by Amy_Scott at 7:56 PM on May. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• It's not vouchers, it's daycare assistance, and it works like medicaid and foodstamps - you go apply for it, prove your income, etc. So wherever people in your county go to apply for those, that's where you ned to go and what you need to do. Also keep in mind you might not have much choice in daycares, and the state will pay them directly, and they rarely cover the full amount - you wil most likely have to pay a portion.
    Anonymous

• The program is called CCS -- and you have to HAVE a job already in order to apply for it. Or go to school -- And then your children can only go WHEN you are working or in school -- and they do check.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 1:06 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Call your local department of social services and find out.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 6:15 AM on May. 21, 2011