Creative ways to tell him?

My bf and I have roughly talked about the unexpected... but as i go longer without AF I'm getting more convienced that a baby might be in our near future. :)

So, I'm searching for creative fun and unique ways to break the ice? I've read about putting a bun in the oven and saying the stove isn't working then sending him to fix it. Or the test in a box or a picture of the test... Curious if you guys have anythign else? I LOVE suprises... he's not so fond of them. But he knows I always suprise him. And I'm crafty so any and all ideas will be much appreciated.

This might be my first! :)

triciabc21

Asked by triciabc21 at 8:01 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the bun in the oven is really cute. I would go with that.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 8:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i couldnt wait. i took a picture and sent it to his phone while he was at work! i got a call within 10 seconds!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Leave the positive pregnancy test in the bathroom. Or I do like the idea of putting a hamburger bun in the oven and having him open the oven.
    Amy_Scott

Answer by Amy_Scott at 8:16 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I've heard of asking for ice cream and then sticking a pickle in it to see his reaction.
    ImPhoenix

Answer by ImPhoenix at 8:20 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Ask if he will go shopping for books with you, and wander over to the pregnancy section... Public reactions are always the best!!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:29 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I was also thinking about going to a nice dinner because I've been hassling him about going on a date. (we work and live together) So maybe getting a bottle tied as an anchor to balloons carried out to the table? Or He needs a new suit so maybe getting a funny t-shirt and having the emplyee bring it up to try on? OR we have a favorite bar that is our own little "cheers". I read one where they had them serve the favorite drink in a bottle and served it... but I donno about that. would be cool to do it at "our cheers". :) any ideas?
    triciabc21

Comment by triciabc21 (original poster) at 8:33 PM on May. 20, 2011

• my girlfriend made her hubby dinner and served baby peas and baby corn with baby back ribs!!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:37 PM on May. 20, 2011

• knit baby booties in front of him
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 8:57 PM on May. 20, 2011