UPDATE!!! I decided what to do

So I had an appointment yesterday..found out im approx. 6 weeks and 2 days. at that point I realized it wouldnt be that bad to keep this child and so me and my bf made the decision to parent this little miracle. I am very happy and excited. How ever its the hard part of telling everyone again especially his parents. his dad has been really depressed. but they r pro life so I think they will respect our choice. any ways Im happy with my choice and so is my bf. Thank everyone for the great advice!! love and prayers to all!!!!

youngemama92

Asked by youngemama92 at 8:09 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well..congratulations and good luck!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:17 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Your little miracle is very lucky to have such mature parents! :) best of luck to you both!!! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• What a wonderful decision. You all are not the first young parents, and this will not be the first or last awkward conversation with a parent...just try to take comfort in knowing that it can be done, and it can be done very well.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:28 PM on May. 20, 2011

• well this is not my first child lol so we have had this talk before with his parents
    youngemama92

Comment by youngemama92 (original poster) at 8:31 PM on May. 20, 2011

• well good luck and see you made a choice..... your choice was to keep your child !!!! well done mommy!!! good luck

traren

Answer by traren at 8:40 PM on May. 20, 2011

• so happy for you and your growing family! Congratulations! also, don't worry about telling people. its not their kid- its yours! Congratulations again!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:45 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Congrats on making a good choice but if you are 16 and are having another baby dont you think birth control would be a good idea after this baby?
    Anonymous

• CONGRATS...!!! mama...and u made a GREAT decision.....=)
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 11:43 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I'm 19
    youngemama92

Comment by youngemama92 (original poster) at 9:57 PM on May. 21, 2011