Advice plz

im leaving my babydaddy n i just am curious to know do u have any good dating websites or does anyone kno where i can find a good man??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe you should not be looking for another relationship. Sometimes the best thing we can do for ourselves is just be content making a life for ourself and our child(ren).
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• You always find what you are looking for when you aren't looking for it.

I found my husband at college when I didn't even want to have anything to do with men.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:21 PM on May. 20, 2011

• plentyoffish.com is the only dating website i know of
    but i prefer meeting guys at the grocery store, school, the gym, starbucks...stuff like that, anywhere but a bar :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:44 PM on May. 20, 2011

• plentyoffish.com was good for me. Just be careful and listen to your gut. It's usually best to meet in public for a first date with a stranger.

sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:09 AM on May. 21, 2011