What does your son/daughter say or do that cracks you up

I have a 4yr old son that tries to get his way by saying, " c-'mon man it's the holidays"! all the while he has this sly look in his eyes and smiles sweetly at the same time.
Because we live in a very small town mainly whites and native american's. He rarely see's a black guy. So we went to WIC last week (30 miles away) and there was a black guy, no big deal to me but my son piped up and got excited, saying "look it's Barack Obama"! We both tried not to laugh! esspecially when we walked past him, my son is waving, saying hi, like the guy was Really Barack!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in General Parenting

• hahahahaha thats so funny
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
    That is so funny!
    That would deffintally be something only a kid could get away with ssaying....
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 3:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My 8 yr old calls ppl Obama too only not in a yay positive way. I have to tell him not all black people are Obama.
    Anonymous

• when ever i yell at my daughter she tells me to stop screaming because im being mean i thinks this is so funny becasue it make me forget why i was mad she so cute when she says it she sounds like a little adult
    Anonymous

• lmao!!!

Well My dd is two, She says the cutest things ...like earlier,
    She went into the kitchen and she was right behind her dad,
    and she twirled around and said LOOK AT ME and started dancing around in front of the stove so she could see her reflection,
    i laughed on that one, Every time she farts hahaha she will say OHHH MAN NASTY !! lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My dd is almost three and we are still trying to potty train her. The other day I asked why she did not want to wear underware and she said Its not fair that I have to wear undies but the baby gets diapers Now this normally would not be funny except for the fact that her baby sister is not here yet and that she was not talking about her baby sister she was talking about her baby doll. I guess you would just have to have been here but it was so funny.

And no she has decided that she is the "best of the best and most awsome of the awsome" I dont know were she got it but she says it all the time
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My 4yo son says EVERY day when I wake him up for school "is it a beautiful morning?"
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have a 2 year old who just recently got over a nasty cold and ear infection. Well, a few days later, in the grocery store, she kept insisting that she had a "blue" and a "beaver"! It took me forever to figure out that she was trying to say a "flu" and a "fever". I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants from the reaction of other people who were also trying to help interpret what she was saying!
    babylove311

Answer by babylove311 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Uuumm that joke is not funny at all.
    RiyahsMommy08

Answer by RiyahsMommy08 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We are from a primarily white town too but one of my best friends is pretty much the only black lady around and my daughter calls her her aunt. When we were out of town the other day my daughter ran up to a black lady yelling "Auntie come back...auntie come back". lol...I'm sure that woman wondered why this confused pasty white child was trailing her.

My favorite thing is her little sense of humor. She just turned 3 and she picks up on all the sarcastic things my SO and I say. He tells me all the time "Don't get your panties in a twist" and the other day she picked up his underwear when I was folding clothes and said "look daddy, your panties are twisted"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2008