How many presents does Santa leave your kids and how are they wrapped?

Erin333

Asked by Erin333 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Holidays

• Last year he left my daughter 3 and we got her like a million, but it was her first christmas. This year he has gotten her a rocking chair, a tote FULL of craft stuff (she loves glue,paint and markers), and I still need to a few more. The ones from santa are always wrapped in different paper and set a little bit away from the xmas tree so they dont blend in with the rest.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We always got two each from santa, and they were always in completely different wrapping paper than what my mom wrapped everything else in, lol.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• About 10 and the big ones are unwrapped (like bikes, electric cars etc) and sometimes we even make them do scavenger hunts to find the big ones. The smaller ones are wrapped and under the tree.

Answer by gemgem at 3:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Santa's gifts appear on the hearth, below the stockings. Sometimes they are wrapped (different paper than other gifts), or really large ones just have a giant bow. Our Christmas tree is in our living room, where it is visible from the street through the front windows, while the fireplace is in our den -- so there are no worries about keeping the gifts separated!
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 3:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Santa always gives the stocking gifts and usually 1 or 2 - and sometimes they are unwrapped if they are larger gifts! always do a scavenger hunt for some presents, Now that the boys are teens they pretty much know what they are getting so no more scavenger hunt for them! Plus my step kids are teens. So the only one that get's scavenger hunt is the youngest and she's 9 this year! We also do coupons that the kids cash in each month of the year from us. I started this several years ago when I was a single mom and money was very tight...so the coupons are for basicaly free things that we do together, but everyone has the same coupon's for each month. Dec coupon for the following year is always bake cookies with mom! The kids love their coupon's because it is always something special that they will remember doing with me and now my husband. Yes, the teens still love their coupons! LOL
    Happy Holiday's Everyone!
    AnnaIam

Answer by AnnaIam at 4:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Santa gives one gift here, and if they're big they just get a huge bow.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My son gets 2 or 3 from Santa & I always wrap those presents in any paper that has Santa on it...that way he knows which ones are from Santa=)
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We spend $100 on each son. We have two. They get to tell "Santa" what kind of wrapping paper that they want. It is usually something toatlly different from all of the other presents.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• my son was too young for santa last year, but he'll get Santa gifts this year. Probably only one or two. I dont' want Santa to get all the credit :)
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 5:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I've never really put much thought into it. I think I let Santa take credit for all the "fun" stuff, where the clothes and necessities are from mom and dad. My daughter is only 3 and (I hope) still too young to notice the differences in wrapping paper, but it is probably something I should start to consider!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008