Now Im scared

So I heard using nose spray while pregnant is fine, but I was browsing the internet for what to take with a cold and its says not to use nose spray! Now Im confused. And I've been using it for weeks!!!! HELP

Danielle875

Asked by Danielle875 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor and see what they say. Mine always told me that getting advice from all different sources is bad when it comes to questions about your preg., (even though I always look online for info and answers), because of all the different answers you will get and to just always check with them.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• There is certain ones not to use.
    I don't know exactly which, but some have horrible things in them. Call your doctor!
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My doctor prescribed my nose spray. I know there are SOME that are safe, because I having been using one for a while myself.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I think your regular saline solution nose spray is fine but the medicated ones are not. Call your doctor or talk to the pharmasist. they can recommend you with something
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2008