2D, 3D, or 4D Ultrasounds!

Anyone who has any, lets all post and share. I got a 2D one of my little boy last week and I LOVE it! I would love to see everyone else's experience with advanced ultrasounds of their little ones :] So lets get to it Mommas!

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 8:26 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• cute!! its the face, right?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:33 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Thanks! and Yeah lol. he is laying down.The top of his head is on the right side of the picture. Then his forehead, his eyes, his nose(which looks like a hole because it sticks out more than the rest of his face, obviously, and its 2D not 3D, then his lips/mouth, and then his chin. Lol, thats from the right side of the picture over to the left. :]
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 8:42 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Awe! How precious :) I love ultrasounds. I would upload mine, but since I am mobile I can't. But your little man looks like a little cutie!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:19 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Awh thank you!
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 9:21 PM on May. 20, 2011