how do I make green home cleaning supplies?

superbud

Asked by superbud at 3:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Health

• Pour some green food coloring in them. Sorry, I couldn't resist! LOL! I am not too much up on this stuff, but are you referring to making your own supplies? I have some good ones that you can make like: Drain Clean Out: 1 c baking soda, 1/4 c cream of tartar, 1 c salt. Window Cleaner: 1/2 c sudsy ammonia, water to make a gallon, 1 pt. 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol, few drops of blue food coloring. Tupperware Cleaner: 1 c bleach, 1/4 c baking soda, 3/4 c vinegar. If that is what you are looking for.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 3:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I dont make my own. In fact I dont give much thought into green products at all when I buy things. I did find this link though and it might help you. It gives you diff "recipes" on how to make them for various things.
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/make-your-own-non-toxic-cleaning-kit.html

Answer by gemgem at 4:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2008