If you live with family...

as in your parents or another relative other than dh and children-how the hell do you find time for sex or privacy?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Nearly impossible!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• you don't you wait till there sleeping
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• you find a sitter, and then a back road. or you just go into the bathroom in the middle of the night lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:08 PM on May. 20, 2011

• My husband and I live with my parents, luckily the house is big and my parents really respect our privacy, that and we have a lock on our door. Sex and privacy is not a problem for us thankfully.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• My ex and i went months without when we lived with his sister because we move out of state...we slept on a bed in the living room though next to her bedroom wall...so yeah wasnt happening...lol
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 9:23 PM on May. 20, 2011

• we have a lock on the door, the house is really big. my MIL goes to bed really early because she gets up early for work.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:23 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i just do it anyway and try not to make a ruckus
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:39 PM on May. 20, 2011

• My sister stayed with us temporarily, and it really wasn't a problem. Then again, I never felt like I had to hide the fact that I have sex from my sister. Even when we have stayed a few nights with my parents when power was out, it really wasn't an issue...after all these years and 3 kids...lol...I think they know.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:49 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i dont, but right now i have a five month old and me and their father are done, so i'm single
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• we live with my mom and she's a bitch frankly, and she's always talking to us and up until 11-midnight and my son is usually running around until that late as well and she will want to tell me how to raise him but when he gets on her nerves she sends him in to me ...usually in the evenings when we are trying to have some privacy. its a one story pretty small house, sucks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on May. 20, 2011