Should I see it as a sign?

let me start out by saying I have just started going back to church....The other night I had a dream the the world was ending...before i knew of all this talk of tomorrow...well anyways the world was ending and everyone went to Wal-mart to meet with Jesus...he was floating above the isles...it was really strange,but I remember my DD wasn't with me...she's going to NC for the summer and flying back on her own..something I prayed about becasue I wasnt sure also before the dream...she's 5...when I went on-line to get the arilines phone number i couldnt get on the page...I tried several times...i was able to get on FB and CM so I didnt know what was up...well I got on today fine and booked the flight...I recorded Grey's anatomy lastnight and just now watched it and for those who dont there was a plane crash and they all died but an unaccompanied minor....now all this could be nothing,but put it all together and I think it could mean alot..am I reading to much into this though or should I take as my prayer answered and not let her go?

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 9:19 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• It was just a dream.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:23 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I would never let a 5 year old fly alone. ever.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:23 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Not just the dream,but the fact that i couldnt log on the site at all...it would take me to the first page but then would say error when I put in the dates and stuff...they have stewards watching them adn it's a non-stop flight for about 2 hrs.
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 9:27 PM on May. 20, 2011

• It was probably just a dream, but I don't know how comfortable I'd be letting a five year old fly alone even if it is only for two hours.
    LillyJD

Answer by LillyJD at 9:38 PM on May. 20, 2011

• 5 is too young to fly alone, way too young.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:39 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't let my 5-yr old fly alone ... no way. Far too many variables to take into consideration.

The rest (dream) was just your nerves and indecisiveness about letting her go.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I would take it as a sign but also having a 5 year old fly back on her own is a little scary
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:16 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i think you are just nervous and seeing as a sign to relax yourself... (in the show the minor lived right? see no worries)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:23 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Are you kidding FIVE is that even legal?!?!? She need an adult to be with her. You should take that as a sign, that God wants you to protect your little child!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 10:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• "Are you kidding FIVE is that even legal?!?!? She need an adult to be with her. You should take that as a sign, that God wants you to protect your little child!"

Get your head out of your ass. It is perfectly legal, and just as safe as mom or dad going with them. I flew as an unaccompanied minor, several times- so did my SO, even my own daughter.
    They sit completely alone, at the front of the plane, supervised, no one is permitted to sit with, interact with them, etc. The stewardess takes them on and off of the plane, and also accompanies them if they have a connecting flight, makes sure they are in safe hands with the other flight crew- they are *never* left alone.

BTW- how, exactly, can ANYONE "protect" their child, flying with them, or alone? If the plane goes down, there is NOTHING they can do. You're being an ass.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:30 PM on May. 20, 2011