should I consider it my period?

Last time I had my period was on sep. 29th. However, I did have some VERY light spotting the week of Nov. 10th for about 5-6 days. Should I consider than my period?? I came off the pill on Sep. 28th. So maybe thats why it was so light?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Health

• So you had nothing between Sep 29th and Nov 10th? I would take a preg. test, just to be sure. Because more women than you think have "mini periods" like that during pregnancy.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Your body is probably just adjusting to not having those synthetic hormones so your period will most likely be off for a few months
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have taken a lot of tests. all were negative
    Anonymous

• if they were all negative then yes you could maybe say a light period since you're body may still be adjusting to its new hormone levels
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 4:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008