Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband only worked 3 months this year and only made 10,000 in that time we have 4 children my ? is can we still recive our taxs and if so do we qualify for earned income creadit?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Answers (7)
  • Yes you qualify for earned income credit and you will not be paying taxes but will get a big refund. You can only claim 2 kids on EIC but all 4 on reg taxes.

    Answer by gemgem at 4:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

  • Mcdonalds is NOT always hiring. they are not and have not being hiring here for some time. but I agree that this question was probably posted for drama

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

  • Wait...wait.... anon. , let me get my violin...

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

  • Why is this same question on here twice??

    Answer by brandyj at 4:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

  • You guys will have to pay taxes on your unemployment, unless you had them deducted from each check.

    Answer by plylerjones at 7:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

  • I know this has nothing to do with the question but, you might be able to get some sort of government help for caring for your sister. Other than that the poster right above me is right.

    Answer by matthewscandi at 7:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

  • if you are caring for someone who is disabled I think you can claim them as a dependent

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.