my husband only worked 3 months this year and only made 10,000 in that time we have 4 children my ? is can we still recive our taxs and if so do we qualify for earned income creadit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes you qualify for earned income credit and you will not be paying taxes but will get a big refund. You can only claim 2 kids on EIC but all 4 on reg taxes.

Answer by gemgem at 4:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Mcdonalds is NOT always hiring. they are not and have not being hiring here for some time. but I agree that this question was probably posted for drama
    Anonymous

• Wait...wait.... anon. , let me get my violin...
    Anonymous

• Why is this same question on here twice??
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• You guys will have to pay taxes on your unemployment, unless you had them deducted from each check.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I know this has nothing to do with the question but, you might be able to get some sort of government help for caring for your sister. Other than that the poster right above me is right.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• if you are caring for someone who is disabled I think you can claim them as a dependent
    Anonymous