all drama in here!

is anyone as sick of all the drama in here as i am? i mean people ask questions on here and then most of them are smart remarks which are on called for if you have something smart 2 say don't say anything at all these ladies just need help and all u can do is be rude what do you ladies think?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think some people have the need for attn for whatever reason and they thrive on ANY including negative attention (drama). There are also those with personality disorders who actually live their lives that way. Sad huh? I dont have the need for drama. I figure God gave me 5 kids and 3 are teens so I have enough drama without argueing with ppl online.

Answer by gemgem at 4:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Nah, I think some people ask really stupid questions just to be trolls. You might view me as a bitch, I'm not really too worried about that...but keep in mind that most of us are very different people. I'm a smart ass IRL, so its natural that my personality isn't going to change because I'm online. I am also a very caring compassionate person. But I don't have a lot of patience for pure stupidity. I'm also not a big coddler. So if you're gonna ask a question, know up front that you're going to get different responses from all sorts of women with all sorts of views.

I've been told to suck it up about the stupid questions, so I suppose the advice can go both ways....
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I only have gotten a handful of negative responses compaired to the positive so I just blow ignorant bitches off.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I agree with munch1202.
    Some questions are just too stupid and sometimes i wonder why so many women have such a huge lack of common sense.

And i also agree with the fact, that there are so many different women on here with different views on things. So if you cant handle it, then maybe you shouldnt ask something. If you only want certain answers, then you dont need to ask it at all ;)

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I agree with munch1202 and m.robertson811 with saying that some questions are stupid. Stupid questions need stupid answers.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2008