Ive had a headache for a week now!

I take tylenol but there's only so much you can take. The doctor gave me Hydro codeine for my headaches but I'm pregnant and I don't know if its going to harm the baby. Is there any ways you take care of your headaches thats safe for baby?

EvansMommy31605

Asked by EvansMommy31605 at 10:05 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• did they make sure your blood pressure not too high?
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 10:29 PM on May. 20, 2011

• just the tylenol is all I know. Talk to your dr. about it and he/she will be able to help you out more.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 10:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• how far along are you
    vbostic

Answer by vbostic at 10:43 PM on May. 20, 2011

• tylenol+heat pack...works for me..i get alot of headaches with this pregnancy, my blood pressure is fine...doctor said its from increased blood flow to your brain and everything swells to accomodate the blood flow+hormones...i dont remember if thats exactly it, but pretty much thats what she said...she said thats also why some pregnant women nose will feel stuffy and congested..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:44 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I had that the entire time I was pregnant with my DD. It was horrible! Sorry mama! GL
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 9:18 PM on May. 21, 2011

• i found out last night that my blood pressure is very high =( she said something like preeclampsia Ive never had anything like that with my pregnancies in the past. =( i'm so stressed out i don't know what to do! i have to take this blood pressure medication for the rest of my pregnancy. I just hope the baby is going to be fine! Thank you all so very much!
    EvansMommy31605

Comment by EvansMommy31605 (original poster) at 11:17 PM on May. 21, 2011