Best can spray tanner

I'm looking for a reasonably priced spray tanner in a can that has a natural, non orangy finish and has a fine, even mist. One of the biggest issues I haven't is still having to rub in the spray because the mist wasn't fine enough and it didn't cover evenly. Also any tips for keeping it from looking too dark around my knees and ankles? I exfoliate and I've even applied a layer of regular lotion to those areas in hopes that the self tanner wouldn't soak in as much and it still looks darker. I have naturally fair skin if this helps with suggestions.

Court128

Asked by Court128 at 10:22 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• honestly, your best route would be going to a tan salon and laying in a bed or getting a spray tan in the tanning store. These do it at home ones are to risky. If you mess up you get those knee and elbow tans like you said. Or you come out looking like a spotted opma loompa. I dont have any brands to suggest, but yeah. Thats my thoughts..
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 10:46 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Do not go to the tanning salon!!! Skin cancer anyone? The absolute best self tanner you will ever lay your hands on is St. Tropez. Thank me Later. Lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 11:05 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I use the Salon Bronze Spray Tanning Gun from Sally's! I've used it for two years now.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• St. Tropez is the best self tanner there is out there, but it's not exactly cheap. You can find reviews for it on Youtube. There is not a single bad one.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 5:25 PM on May. 22, 2011