What would you think, would you believe him?

So i am about to get married in a few months and today i found out something that sounded a little odd to me so i wanted to get you ladies personal opinion. Today while i was talking to hubbs i jokingly asked him "who is Amanda?" he casually said " oh she is one of our old friends that need a place to sleep last night". Let me clear things up a bit, he has been staying in a hotel with his best friend when he comes down to see me on the wknds. He is in the Army 3 hrs away from me. Anyways he said she is a roamer with no real place to stay & they ran into her that night, she said she needed a place to sleep so they offered. He states she slept in the same bed as them but she slept on the other side of his friend. He said he was just trying to do the right thing. Just sound odd to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• A man that's about to get married should either A.) start using better judgment. or B.) shouldn't get married at all if he wants to have random girls spending the night in his hotel room in the same bed.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:48 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Wow, I would not take that lightly at ALL. No excuses, I would push your marriage date back to make sure your doing the right thing. "Just trying to do that right thing"? That right thing should of been "no, lady your not sleeping here" or even, if he had to let her sleep there, his or her ass would of been on the floor! Let him know how you feel. I mean, you gotta give him credit for not denying the story, but still, in my book, that is totally and completely messed up!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 10:52 PM on May. 20, 2011

• While I do think his judgement was bad in this circumstance, I think that it you love him then you should try to trust him. Unfortunately, I think this is one of those things where only you can make the decision on if he's lying or not. Best of luck!
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• yeah, I guess I am not sure what to think. On one hand he told you she was there, on the other 2 guys and a girl in the same bed????? What would one assume. They should have bought her a cheap motel room for herself for the night. What prompted you to ask who she was? How did you find out about her or this..... ?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• and, why doesnt he stay with you? and why was he out without you if he comes to visit you?
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 10:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• When he comes to visit how come he does not stay with you? And if this old friend needed a place to stay, he could have offered her the hotel and he could come to stay with you.
    They are not kids, why are they all staying in the same bed?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:59 PM on May. 20, 2011

• KiraStadnik- Currently i am living with my parents temporarily & they do not want him staying the night. Also to answer another question about how i knew her...well i didn't i just blurted it out because we jokingly say things like " whos veronica?" & he will say "oh my other lover" which is supposed to mean me.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 PM on May. 20, 2011

• first why is your fiance in bed with another dude? hotels have 2 double beds as an option, even the sleaziest ones. why is he not stayin with you if you fixin to get married? yea i would be uncomfortable with it but with a situation as unusual as this, i think that's the least of your worries
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:18 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I don't know. My LP goes to multi day bike races once a year and camps in the same tent with our friend, Jessica, and her husband. I guess that is different because her husband is the and I KNOW her and what type of person she is, but I don't mind or worry one bit.

For you to have to ask, for her to be a single "drifter", and for you to not know her...that would throw up a lot of red flags to me.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:37 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Are you sure he wasn't just teasing you?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:12 AM on May. 21, 2011