Anyone who has been through an affair, did you ever have your husband followed?

Ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• no !!!!!!!!!!
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:19 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Nope, I figured if I couldn't trust him it wasn't worth it. I'm the type of person that I'm not going to beg you to stay with me and if you're going to run around I can find someone who won't. I would drive myself crazy if every time I turned around I was wondering what he was doing.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:20 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Never been thru it but remember my cousin going thru this with her husband except she did not have someone following him, she did it herself.

I thought she wasted her precious time when it should have been more focused on her children.

She knew he was having an affair but had to know each and every detail of where he went, how long he stayed, who all was there...she wore herself down for a man who still shows no respect for her and their children and their children suffered just as much if not more than she did.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:22 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I can't follow him. He wld catch me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• No, not worth it
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Do you already know he is having an affair?
    why do you want someone to follow him?
    The things you find out will only hurt you more.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• He did. He said it ended in Jan. I want to know if he is still seeing her and also i don't know who she is!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Honestly, I would. It's my husband, the man I choose to spend my life with and gave children to I have the right to know if he is breaking his vows. However, if you already have other proof he is cheating then why waste your time?
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:28 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I just read your previous post, if he already cheated then in my opinion the relationship should have been over, especially if you still have doubts and don't trust him. Since that's the case then following him would only hurt you more.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:30 PM on May. 20, 2011

• He was. He said he ended it. But if I find out he's lying, I'm done w Him so I need proof.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on May. 20, 2011