Gas pain this painful???

Tonight was my husband and I anniversary, so we went out to the steakhouse. I eat litterly all my food, till i was sick. We were gonna go to the movies but i insisted on going home ( i really didnt feel well)

We've been home for about 2 hours, this whole time I've been sick. My stomach is hurting so bad, it feels sort of like really painful gas & someone squeezing my stomach. I tried laying down, and now i started getting this annoying contractions and the gas pain is killing me!

Any ideaS???????
BTW- I had steak,a salad, and mashed potatoes... just thinking about it makes me sick! I'm 37 weeks

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 11:17 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Gas can be extremely painful, but I would call your ob just to be on the safe side. I always figure that I would rather bug the doc. A liitle bit and be safe.
    artio.sd

Answer by artio.sd at 11:21 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I always get on all fours and put my butt in the air lol ... wayy TMI
    Anonymous

• I agree. Call you OB may be gas pains, but could also be the start of labor or (and I hope not) food poisening.good luck! And feel better soon!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:29 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I will try to get on all four!! IDC!
    im just hurting & i know their wasnt a lot of room for her in there so i know the steak,potatoes & salad is sqishing her
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 11:30 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Dill Weed (the spice) is a natural cure for excessive gas and it goes well with steak. :)
    Guest85

Answer by Guest85 at 11:36 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I would call ur OB and ask her.... It could be the onset of labor... Gas pains and labor can get confused with each other sometimes especially when ur that far into ur pregnancy....
    LovingLife90

Answer by LovingLife90 at 11:38 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Try heat at the pain site (microwaved wet towel) or a warm shower. I had gas that I thought was killing me with my 2nd. Good luck. Oh, walking helps and so does simethicone tablets. You can get those any where. Gas-x or knock off.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 12:50 AM on May. 21, 2011