Calling all religions!!!

I believe in reincarnation. I spend every minute that I can making others lives better or easier. It's the little things, I believe, that catches in the soul and works for you when you are judged.

What little things do you do for others on a regular basis to help them?

P.s. this also applies to those who believe differently or don't believe anything.

Audrice1985

Asked by Audrice1985 at 11:32 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I will point out one little thing to help you out. The part where you said "This also applies to those that believe different or don't believe anything" I do want to point out that it is pretty much impossible to have anyone not believe in anything. Just becasue it is not belief in a deity or god does not mean they have no beliefs, which is what is implied with the statement "those that don't believe in anything". We (people who don't believe in god) believe in things such as being good friends and neighbors, love, happiness, lending a helping hand, etc. As well as some that do believe in some supernatural aspects such as afterlife or reincarnation, karma, ghosts, etc. It is simply "God" or "gods" that are not among those beliefs.
    As for other things just know that I am an active member in my community and help out my friends and neighbors whenever I am able.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:14 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Everything I can. It's just in my DNA to be helpful and out others first. My mom is the same way.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:33 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I don't think it matters if it is a small deal (letting someone cut in line) or a huge deal (lending money you don't expect back)... every good deed is worth it! I add mine to my "gratitude Journal" so I can look back and reference
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:35 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I constantly do things that help others... Most of the things are little, but I enjoy doing what I can. Unfortunately, my heart is bigger than our wallets... We can't do half of the things I'd love to do...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:37 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Service (servitude) is my love language. I believe that about sums it up :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:39 AM on May. 21, 2011

• every day, i pay the persons toll behind me. i know that is such a little thing, but it makes me feel so good. They always have to drive up next to me to see who i am. I just wave & say hey.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:47 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I continue to be the fun loving me. Give a hug to someone who is sad, take an elderly lady shopping every Saturday, whether she needs to go or not, and smile :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:37 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I have definitely given to others when we didn't have it. BUT I always got it back from another source at least three fold.
    Audrice1985

Comment by Audrice1985 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on May. 20, 2011

• If I see a need, I fill it to the best of my ability.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 11:55 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I do what I can when I can.
    It has meant getting up way early to babysit a mom's 3 toddlers for free so she could work and pay the bills(and often diaper and feed them on my own)
    It has meant cutting down on my Xmas decorations by more than half so another family with small children can enjoy the season.
    It has meant helping an elderly woman bring her cart up the steps.
    It has meant reading a book outside to the neighborhood kids.
    It has meant cleaning up the dishes and kitchen after a funeral.
    When we give of ourselves a little or a lot our lives are actually fuller.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:25 AM on May. 21, 2011