Covering Tattoos? Permanant and temporary fixes.

Anyone ever covered a tattoo using permanant or temporary fixes? Tell me about it. I have 12 tattoos and regret 8 of them. I dont HATE them but I wish I hadn't gotten them now. Surprise, surprise...lol.

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 11:38 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Why is that? If you don't mind me asking.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:41 PM on May. 20, 2011

• That really depends on how big they are. I've known people who have had laser removal of tattoos, apparently that's pretty painful. I know there's a product called Dermablend which covers really well. I had to use it when I was a waitress at Hooters. Kat Von D also has a tattoo concealer and you can get it at Sephora.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:52 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I've heard good things about Wrecking Balm to fade them, have yet to use it because well, money goes to more important things first. You can buy it online or at Walmart. http://wreckingbalm.com/
    musicspeak4me

Answer by musicspeak4me at 10:27 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I got my first at 17 and never put thought into other that I HAD to get my tattoo THAT DAY and it has not meaning. Then got my daughter's name that I want to keep. Then got a dream catcher that I wanna keep. Then got 5 wild animals surrounding an arrow head on my back and it's really pretty and cool but it's too much. I wanna get rid of it. I was 20 and really into tattoos for some reason. Then I got a pair of lips on my ass, which isn't that big a deal cause not many people see that but I still dont like them. I was drunk and stupid and at a friends house whose boyfriend did tattoos. Then I got a storm cloud and sunshine on my thigh that I want to keep b/c it means Hard Times will get better. Then I got my younger daughter's name and I wanna keep that. Then I got eyes on the back of my neck and that was just stupid. It's funny and cool and people dig it but still not a mature thing to get.
    huntin_mama

Comment by huntin_mama (original poster) at 11:59 PM on May. 20, 2011

• LOL! Me too Girl! I got one on my ankle ten years ago. I HATE IT! I am so embarrassed by it right now. I use Derma Blend Cosmetics. I bought mine at the counter in Macy's!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:27 PM on May. 21, 2011