What is one of the "great debates" that you don't have a strong opinion for one side or the other?

Vaccinating? Breastfeeding? Circumcising? Extended rear facing car seats? Homeschooling? Abortion?

For me, I will admit to having strong feelings about most, but not circumcising. I only have girls, I don't have a penis, and I would gladly let daddy make that decision if we ever have a boy. (BTW, he is circumcised and feels strongly that if we have a son he would want him circumcised)

It is one I flat out don't have an opinion on.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:42 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Circumcising. I have a son. They asked and I looked at DH and he said do it. I'm good.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 11:44 PM on May. 20, 2011

• All of them. I can see both sides on each of them. I love reading the debates, but I don't like it when one side thinks they are better than the other.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:44 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Vaccinating. It seems like it is so divided. Every time I start to research my head spins and I feel like I am going to go crazy!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:45 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I don't think I have strong opinions about any of them, but I do get heated and defensive when others demand that I justify myself. I don't need to defend my decisions to anyone.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:46 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I really have no horse in any of those races... I mean I made my choice but I don't really get to hot an bothered by others choices... I mean as long as the child is healthy, safe and fed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:49 PM on May. 20, 2011

• eh if someone really wants to debate me ill debate about abortion(pro-choice) the others it doesn't really bother me
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 11:54 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Vaccinating? Breastfeeding? Circumcising? Extended rear facing car seats? Homeschooling? Abortion?

On all those topics I can see both sides of the argument. What works/worked for me may not work for you, and that's ok too.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:58 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Homeschooling...I wouldnt do it but no real strong emotions about it
    Vaccinating...Im on the fence...I vaccinate but..hey if you don't want to then thats fine too lol
    Extended rear facing car seats....no opinion

Lol...I honestly don't know why other people have such a strong opinion on these particular issues to tell you the truth
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:07 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Like others have said, I've made my decision on all of them. I am very comfortable with the choices I made. I don't, however, give a hill of beans what anyone else does. There's very little that gets me so riled up I feel I need to educate others why their choice is ignorant and my opinion is the only one that matters. ;) I don't think there's *anything* that requires me to shove my 2cts down your throat. The only time I might get pigheaded in a debate is when i feel like someone else fails to understand just because it's right for them doesn't mean they get to judge me for taking a different path.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 5:46 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I don't have opinions on how other people raise their kids. I just am secure in the choices I made with mine. I really don't have an opinion on those things when it comes to what other people do with their kids.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:31 AM on May. 21, 2011