maybe tmi

my SO loves to have anal sex and every once in a while i enjoy it too. but i want to do it more but it hurts. any ideas on what to do or try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• umm lotions
    Anonymous

• You know, my hubby has been begging me to do that. I am scared though, how did you bring yourself to do it? And does it feel good?
    Anonymous

• try getting a vibrating anal toy to use first to kind of relax the area more. Of course use lots of lube too. maybe some anal beads to change things up some too. Anal sex usually needs lots of foreplay/preparation
    Anonymous

• i personally think it feels like you have to poop...2 me not a very comfortable feeling....and if it hurts then i would reccommend not doing it, they say it can cause damage....and i think its freakin nasty, when my husband asks, i tell him he should be gay cuz nothings going up mine again!
    Amanda522

Answer by Amanda522 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• lots-o-lube.
    and try different positions.
    if it hurts, stop.
    make him go in very slow, little tiny pushes at a time. and keep going slow until your bum is used to it.
    Anonymous

• has it ever hurt before or has it just recently started to hurt?? If it has always hurt... I would have him start by playing around with it, using just his fingers... and then working his way up to finally inserting his penis && make sure he uses LOTS & LOTS of lube and a condom... If it has just started hurting go get it checked out... it could be hemorrhoids.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Use a lube made for sex. Astroglide is one that is recommended.
    Anonymous

• Get some good lube, there's one called Anal Ease. Relax. Maybe have a drink first, if you drink. Watching some porn might help you get into it. I also like to have my clit/vaginal area stimulated at the same time. Good luck. It can be erotic if you relax and let yourself enjoy it. Also, make sure you don't have anything blocking the way, if you know what I mean.
    Anonymous

• Your anus was not meant/made to put things in it. It was meant/made for something to come out..Buy him a fake but at the sex store. Or go find him a gay boyfriend. Sounds like he is leaning that way in the sex department

Answer by louise2 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Definitely use lots of lubricant and a condom. Try to relax as much as possible. There are times when it feels really great, and times when it just doesn't. I really have to be in the mood for it.

@louise2 -- just because a man enjoys anal sex it does not mean he's gay. If you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, maybe you shouldn't say anything at all.
    Anonymous