How can i get people to purchase tupperware from me?

i have been a tupperware consultant for almost a month now and i havent had a single sale!! i can do fundraisers, parties, single sales, and nobody seems to be interested HELP ME PLEASE!!

lvmy3lilones

Asked by lvmy3lilones at 12:08 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Shopping

• Hang in there... When I started, I had a booth at a farmers market with a huge banner. Farmers markets have really cheap rent. Don't bother with the large items, they like the midgets, snack cups, flat outs and other inexpensive stuff. Have the catalogs there, be nice and friendly, tell them to bring you their broken Tupperware and convince them to sign up for your mailing list.

Some ladies have good luck mailing out the sale flyers (postage can be costly so use your judgement). You can try an email list; a lot of people ignore email, but some appreciate a reminder. Don't email too much; they will ignore you; every other month at the most (to let them know you are still doing it and what the latest sale is).

You can also call churches and school, PTOs for fundraising. It's all about relationships - it takes time to build them. Never be too pushy; get a book on how to close sales. Your upline should give you tips
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 12:37 AM on May. 21, 2011

• netflix - watch eerie indiana - episode 1 - FOREVERWARE

It's a bad economy, maybe people just can't afford to buy it. I actually want to buy new stuff but there's a million other things I have to buy before I get tupperware.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 21, 2011

• thanks for your answer
    lvmy3lilones

Comment by lvmy3lilones (original poster) at 12:19 AM on May. 21, 2011

• For starters, it's only been a month - most people selling any of that home party stuff take a while to get a good start up, unless they are overly outgoing and really push people. Next, the economy is bad, unemployment is high, low-paying jobs are the norm, Tupperware's been around a long time so many people either have a ton or have their opinions why they won't buy, or younger people jut starting out don't have a lto of money to put towards that stuff right now. It's just a bad time to get into selling that sort of stuff IMO. My aunt has been selling for years and just isn't doing well with it the last few years, and one of DH's friend's mom's finally up and quit because she wasn't getting any sales any more. Plain and simple - it's just a bad time. I know I won't buy unless there's an amazing sale, or my mom buys for me - I can't afford it even though I LOVE Tupperware.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 21, 2011