Exfoliation?

What do you use that works without irritation the skin and how often do you exfoliate?

IamErin-K.

Asked by IamErin-K. at 12:10 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I just got this facial scrub from Alba I think, it smells great. I think its pineapple enzyme I like it so far though. It this stuff

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&ds=pr&sugexp=ldymls&pq=alba+hawaiian+pineapple+enzyme+facial+scrub+reviews&xhr=t&q=alba+hawaiian+pineapple+enzyme+facial+scrub&cp=44&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&bs=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7786355432899188949&sa=X&ei=Tj3XTfP5BOHq0gGC88AU&sqi=2&ved=0CGMQ8wIwAA&biw=1138&bih=555#
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:19 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Iuse a product called Soy Face Exfoliant by Fresh. It is fabulous. It doesnt feel as harsh as other exfoliants and i do it about twice a week.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 12:33 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Hi, I use Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser, every other day followed by their moisturizer (when I remember...) Aveda is 100% natural, no chemicals. You can get it at a salon that sells Aveda, or if you are in a metro area you might find an Aveda retail store. I've used Aveda for 20 years. It has solved my skin problems and fixed my hair problems more times than I can count :)
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 12:42 AM on May. 21, 2011

• mary kay has a really good exfoliator. after you use it and the face lotion your face feels wonderful! my best friend has super sensitive skin and she uses it.

Marykay.com/julie0612
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 5:20 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm a Beauty Therapist and my clients are using Visible Solutions ... The One Minute Wonder is a aloe based exfoliator... it has no abrasives in it so won't harm your skin and encourages healthy renewal of skin cells. It's available in USA, Canada, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand and I can give you more information if you message me directly.
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 5:34 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I used to buy stuff but since I saw Carmindy from the What Not To Wear show mention that she uses white sugar & that it is good & affordable - that's what I use now & it works great & makes my skin baby smooth. I just keep it in a container next to my tub!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:50 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Oh ya only once a week maybe twice depends if I have self tan lotion on : )
    sarasmommy777