Please read it all before ya'll freak out on me....

today we had to let my SD go to her bio-mom's for the first time since she abandoned her and I'm about to freak out her mom wasn't on time at the pick up spot and then showed up at our house screaming and yelling the police where called our little girl was crying and scared an hour later her mom finally calmed down enough where they felt comfortable letting her go now DH has been on edge and short ever since we're both worried like crazy and she'll be away for two day's to top everything off I missed my period and could be pregnant and no I'm not asking ya'll if I am or not cause I know how to pee on a stick and find out for my self just venting and worried that all this stress could cause me to miscarry!!!!!! worried about my SD and my DH trying to be there for him and also giving him his space to relax and calm down on his own the next 2 days are gonna be the longest!!!!! i feel all empty I had to close her bedroom door I miss her and I want her home!!!! oh I haven't told my DH yet about the pregnancy just keeping it to myself til I find out for sure I also feel like he's going through enough right now....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• Try to relax (your husband needs to too). There's nothing you can do at this point. If you believe in God, pray for her. Also pray that He will take away the worry from you and your husband. *Hugs* I hope you can find a way to relax.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:19 AM on May. 21, 2011

• *hugs* Sounds heartbreaking for you, I just hope all goes well. Can you call or anything? Make sure she's okay?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:13 AM on May. 21, 2011

• hugs

Aw, I'm sorry! I hope you feel better! Just try to breathe, and hope for the best. I know that really doesn't help much, but it's all I've got :(

CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 12:13 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm sorry you're upset. I can only imagine. There is no excuse for the bio-mom to come to your house ranting and raving. That isn't far to any of you. Just try to take it easy. Stress can also make you period late.
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 12:15 AM on May. 21, 2011

• She wont let her talk to us while she's there she says she only has her for 2 days and we can talk to her on sunday night so no....and trust me that just makes things worse.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:16 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Hugs!!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:16 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Thanks for the kind words of support ... I don't know what I'd do with out my CM ladies!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 AM on May. 21, 2011

• VERY likely the stress delayed your period. Even anticipating this can be very stressful.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:24 AM on May. 21, 2011

• your right It's probably just stress

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 AM on May. 21, 2011

• group hug

jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:07 AM on May. 21, 2011