The end of the world is upon us?

My husband informed me that someone is claimng tomorrow is the end of the world. This is the first I hav heard about it. What is he talking about? Anyone else hear anything?

IamErin-K.

Asked by IamErin-K. at 12:14 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• He is some crazy 89 year old man who said the he found scriptures in the bible that said tomorrow is the rapture. He's just silly so don't worry :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:16 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Yeah, those of us that have no lives and spend all day on CM have seen at least 10 end of the world posts today lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:17 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Hmmmm. SO, you haven't seen the two or three dozen other questions about this at CM ? People have discussed this ad nauseum for days.
    Some old Dude in San Francisco predicted that the workd would end in 1994 and now he is again predictng it. BUT, it is The Rapture..LOL..and only the Born again good Christians will be swept up to be with the Lord.BUT .,.,again, BUT...he says a huge earthquake will sweeep across the word and we will ALL be dead by October.
    Okay, how does that sound to you?
    I think it is CRAZY!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:18 AM on May. 21, 2011

• LMAO. Well, the rapture should have started about 23 mins ago for me. Maybe they should have a "track the rapture" page set up like they have a "track santa" page up on Christmas Eve?

I would think that if Santa gets a page, surely the end of days should!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:24 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Harold Camping is the guy who predicted it. Jesus said no man should know the date or the hour, so it is kind of funny this man thinks he knows. Anyways Camping also pedicted back in September of 2004 and some other time before that.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:23 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Haha its suppose to be at 6:00 pm. So apparently god can't rapture everyone at once, he's gotta break it up by timezones. LOL
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 12:26 AM on May. 21, 2011

• ONLY god knows the end, not jesus or even the angels in heaven...

read this ! click the link or copy & paste :)

http://www.christianity.com/Home/Christian%20Living%20Features/11650400/
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 12:18 AM on May. 21, 2011

• silly or serious you konw one day someone will be right. however it was said that when the rapture is upon us we will not know before hand. we cant know anything for sure, but we will find out tomorrow, all i can say is try not to regret your life, make ammends, and enjoy the day. of course these are things we should all be doing anyways. you know i think i need to save this post to read myself again one day..... you know provided the world doesnt end tomorrow. lol
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 12:20 AM on May. 21, 2011

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:25 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Just passing through for points :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:36 AM on May. 21, 2011