My SO goes to the same place every night

his friend tony's shop

soooo...this leads no night life for our relationship

i go to sleep every night alone

would this bother you?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 12:19 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Ya it would bother me. If it was less than every night I'd be ok though but that's way too much. SOunds like he doesn't want to be married, still wanting to live the bachelor life?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:52 AM on May. 21, 2011

•  ya I would be like do yo have a secret relationship with tony cause you sure don't have one with me!!!!!

traren

Answer by traren at 12:22 AM on May. 21, 2011

• It would bother me. I have a slightly similar issue, but it involves monday and friday nights.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:20 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Sounds like y'all need to have a little sit-down. Is he as into the relationship as you are? Let him know something has to give. It isn't fair to you at all.
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 12:21 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Sure would. Every once in a while is fine, but not ever night. Personally, if I had wanted to sleep alone, I would not be with my SO
    IamErin-K.

Answer by IamErin-K. at 12:22 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Mine spends a lot of time at his friend's garage late at night or working at his mothers (she legitimately needs the extra help at this point), and there are a lot of times I go to bed alone. Actually, I just took my sleeping pill to lay down when he called asking me if I was still up because he was on his way home. That said, he is home for the "important" things like dinner, our kids' practices/recitals/games, and to help out at home. If he was just MIA I would be much more upset.

I think it comes down to why he is gone, if you trust where he is, and if things are not getting done at home.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:31 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Yeah, something like that WOULD bother me.

But, I go to bed alone every night anyway. That part wouldn't bother me. See, he snores, and I'm a light sleeper, and with all his deployments, I'm used to having the bed to myself anyway. Plus, he works 2pm to 2am most days (sometimes he might get off earlier, but never "on time"), and with me having to get up at 6:30am, no way I'm going to stay up and wait for him (school's out for the summer, though, YAY, no more early wake ups!).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:51 AM on May. 21, 2011

• It would bother me but my hubby doesnt do it cuz he knows how I would react. & it isnt pretty lol.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 3:59 AM on May. 21, 2011

• yes i would be pissed if my hubby was never home to go to sleep with me n spend time with me
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:36 AM on May. 21, 2011

• THINK... WELL YOU NEED TO PROGRESS AND GOOD LUCK
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:18 AM on May. 21, 2011