do you think its crule

For another mother to wish death on another mothers child?
The reasson why i ask is that i seen it lastnight on a post where a mother said to another one " i hope your baby is stillborn or dies" i just wanted to cry i couldnt imagine how that mom felt after that being said to her. And it was over something silly too like vacinations or something like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Yes that is extremely cruel & disgusting. She had not right to say what she said & to "wish" or "hope" harm towards someone else (especially an unborn child) will only result in her misfortune. Karma always has a way of biting you in the butt! I am not sure what the whole disagreement was over, but I do feel that she could & SHOULD have expressed herself in a different & more appropriate manner. I also agree that she should be reported! I wish nothing but the best for mommy~to~be & her unborn child!!!
    ChEvYcHiCk4483

Answer by ChEvYcHiCk4483 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• It was aweful and cruel that she said that and you're right - i think it was over something like induction. what a horrible thing to say.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 10:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• People tend to over react on things like that and yes i think its sad and i would never say that to anyone nor would want to hear it said to anyone.BUT she should of known that someone was going to say something mean no matter what it is.So i dont even bother asking questions or anything like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I would NEVER say that to another Mother or wish it on someone. That is just wrong. :(
    ProudOhioMom

Answer by ProudOhioMom at 10:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• First, I would have quickly reported that person to the head of whatever website you were on (I know that CafeMom makes it easy to report these things). I'm not big on doing that, but that's just awful and shouldn't be tolerated.

And next, no, I would never EVER say that to someone.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 10:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• What a horrible thing to say to someone.
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Go back into that post - and report that person. That's the most awful thing a person could say to a mother-to-be.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I don't think that it's right for someone to wish death upon anyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• It IS cruel. I hope that the woman who said that feels bad...but nothing surprises me anymore...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• That should have been reported.. Yes, it's highly unimaginable for another mom to say such things.. I believe what you wish on another will come back around to haunt you later. Sad for her.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2008