When was the last time you drank Kool-Aid?

My sister had the blue kind at her house today, and I drank some. I realized I hadn't had it in YEARS. Sweet sugary fantastic junk food! LOL.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:21 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol junk food ? today black cherry but kool-aid is made on a daily basis in our house!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 12:24 AM on May. 21, 2011

• its been about 6 months for me lol i used to love it
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 12:27 AM on May. 21, 2011

• 14 years ago when I was pregnant.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:27 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I make the lemonade and fruit punch regularly... I make it with 1/4 less sugar then it calls for but It's still good stuff!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:32 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Lol...I don't think we can call it "health food", but omg...I used to LOVE it as a kid! I felt like I was 5 at the kitchen counter with stains on the sides of my mouth. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 12:32 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I haven't had Koolaid in about 35 or so years, I was about 8 or 9 I think and it was when I lived with my mom. My grandma, who I moved in with, didn't buy Koolaid and I have never bought it. My sons are 19, 20, 23 and 24 and have never had it.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:38 AM on May. 21, 2011

• not since i was a little kid. i do not like sugar!!! my hubbys parents buy the hi c juice and those colorful juices in the milk gallons for their younger kids...it makes me wanna puke how sweet and sugary it is...gross. i am not a sugar person. i cannot have anything other than 100% juice simply because it's all my taste buds will tolerate
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:49 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Last week Sunday - every time we have a family dinner at the IL's that's the drink - so we have it about once a month unless I break down and succumb to my childhood memories and buy some ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 21, 2011