MT

Here's the deal just moved back to Kalispell, MT... looking for groups in the area... found some... none have been active in MONTHS... i'm looking for mommies in the area... i have 2 DD's ages 3 and 4... husband is deployed... very bored needing play dates or something... really... THANX

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 12:25 AM on May. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• try www.craigslist.org
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:39 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I just moved away from kalispell, MT!!! I envy you. Its the prettiest place in the world. Some family play place just opened right after we moved. There is always woodland park, Lawrence park, whitefish lake... course the other lakes as well, although that's something to remember in a few months. If your a church goer, there are lots of activities through the churches and a great way to meet other moms. Fresh Life church has a lot of people, and my kids really enjoyed meeting kids there. Check out VBS, she when it starts and the ages. If you home school there is a huge home school group through yahoo groups. Pretty much all of my friends over there all had boys, but some of them are close to your girls ages.

If we where their right now, I'd be loading up on popcorn and bread and taking the kids to woodland to feed the geese and ducks..... We spent most of last summer at that park, going to miss it.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:56 AM on May. 21, 2011